-Improvement to Employee Engagement scores.
- Leads the delivery of HR Processes at the business unit.
- Actively identify gaps, proposes and implement changes required in relevant area.
- Facilitates the Management Team to bring the best solutions forward.
- Lead the succession plan process and prove that it is a viable Employee development and retention tool.
- Management and delivery of complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally both internally and externally.
- Recruits successfully the key talent required within the business unit.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management.
- Challenges the organizational structure and proposes changes.
- Maintain and communicate business unit vitality charts.
- Bachelor’s Degree above
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People oriented
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Change Agent/Takes Initiative
- Follows set process/procedures